Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Painting - Old College Paintings

A selection of old paintings I did in college for my diploma.



Sonya was also a student at The Heatherleys School of Fine Art in Chelsea. She owns the trendy 'GLOSS' shop on the Kings Rd.




Dede was a model in the college. She used to be a dancer for Basment Jaxx for like, 4 years!



Andrew was my classmate. He was a banker taking a break from banking and flying to 2 countries in one day. It's not easy being a banker: it is very stressful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.